Cooking 15 minutes
Preparation 10 minutes
- 2 bags (397 g each) of Champêtre diced red beets
- 4 cups (1000 ml) – chicken broth
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) – lemon / lime juice
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) – orange juice
- 1/2 peeled orange
- Cream 15% (quantity to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, heat te beets for a few minutes in order to caramelize the beet sugar.
- Watch very closely so that it does not stick to the bottom of the cauldron
- Put the beets, the chicken broth, the lemon / lime juice, the orange juice and the half orange in a blender until a smooth consistency is obtained.
- Return to the pot and add the cream.
- Reheat and season to taste.
- Serve and garnish with wedges of oranges, limes and lemons.