Beet verrines with goat cheese, pistachios and honey
Cooking 0 minutes
Preparation 20 minutes
- 1 package (284 g) Champêtre diced yellow beets
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) each: olive oil, fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 105 ml (7 tbsp.) Soft goat cheese
- 20 ml (4 tsp.) Pistachios or other nuts
- 10 ml (2 tsp) fresh thyme
- Honey, to taste
- Drain the beets, reserving the cooking liquid. Place the beets in the blender bowl, then add the oil, lemon juice and 15 ml of cooking liquid. Reduce to a smooth puree. If necessary, add cooking liquid or water.
- Distribute 2/3 of the beetroot mixture in the bottom of 4 verrines with a capacity of 80 ml each, then set aside.
- Add 45 ml of goat cheese to the remaining puree and mix again. Make a second level in the verrines.
- Add 15 ml of goat cheese to each verrine. Divide the nuts and thyme, then add the honey before serving.