Breakfast side dish
Cooking 20 minutes
Preparation 15 minutes
- 1 package bacon of your choice
- 2 packets Champêtre Breakfast Potatoes
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 orange pepper, diced
- 1 packet of sliced mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 35ml (⅛ cup) olive oil
- 10ml (2 tsp) salt
- 15ml (1 tbsp) dried parsley
- Ranch sauce (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Place aluminum foil on a cookie sheet.
- Place bacon so that the slices are close together, without overlapping.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until crispy.
- While the bacon cooks, dice all your vegetables (except the potatoes and scallions) and place them in a large bowl.
- Mix them with olive oil and spices.
- When the bacon is fully cooked, place it on a paper towel and leave the bacon fat on the foil.
- Place your mixture of spicy vegetables (except green onions) and Champêtre breakfast potatoes on the baking sheet.
- Stir to coat them well in the bacon fat.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Increase temperature to 500F and cook for another 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve hot, with the green onions on top, with the ranch sauce.