Chicken and vegetables simmered with honey and garlic
1 package (368 g) of Champêtre garlic-tomato Parisian potatoes, halved
4 skin-on chicken thighs
500 ml (1 cup) of small, sweet carrots
500 ml (1 cup) of yellow or green beans, to taste
15 ml (1 tablespoon) of fresh parsley, finely chopped
Honey and Garlic Sauce:
125 ml (½ cup) of soy sauce
65 ml (¼ cup) of ketchup
125 ml (½ cup) of honey
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
½ ml (⅛ tsp) of cayenne pepper flakes
2.5 ml (½ tsp) of dried oregano
5 ml (1 tsp) of dried basil
½ ml (⅛ tsp) of pepper
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a large bowl and whisk well with a fork.
- In the slow cooker, place the chicken, Parisian potatoes and carrots. Pour the sauce on top.
- Cook for 8 hours at low temperature or 4 hours at high temperature.
- Add the beans when there are 30 minutes left in the cooking.
- Serve immediately and sprinkle with fresh parsley.