Curry potato skewers
- 1 packet of Parisian plain Champêtre potatoes
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) Cottage cheese
- Juice of half a lime
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) Tandoori mix
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) Cumin
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) Curry
- ½ Bunch of finely chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- Wooden skewers
1. In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese, lime juice, tandoori mix, cumin, curry, cilantro, salt and pepper.
2. Drain the Parisian potatoes.
3. Place them in a bowl with the marinade and toss to cover them all.
4. Leave to rest in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
5. Skewer the potatoes on skewers (divide the package into 4).
6. Preheat the BBQ to medium heat.
7. Cook the potato skewers for 1 to 2 minutes per side.
8. When ready to serve, sprinkle a little cumin.