Greek-style potatoes frittata
- 1 pack (397 g) Champêtre Greek-style potatoes wedges
- 8 eggs
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ½ container of 200g, feta cheese, diced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) milk 2%
- Preheat the oven to 205 °C (400 °F).
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk. Salt and pepper.
- Carefully oil a 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate and spread the Greek-style potatoes with the liquid in the bag, pepper, feta, and cherry tomatoes. Cover with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until ready to set.
Romaine salad and zucchini ribbons
In a bowl, whisk 60 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil with 30 ml (2 tablespoons) chopped chives, 15 ml (1 tablespoon) apple cider vinegar and 15 ml (1 tablespoon) old-fashioned mustard. Add salt and pepper. Add 1 courgette cut into ribbons, 1 head of romaine lettuce, shredded, 1 cup (250 mL) croutons and ½ red onion cut into thin slices. Mix all together.
Recipe developed in partnership with Pratico-Pratiques: