Grilled mashed potatoes
2 packages (2 x 368g) of Parisian Champêtre potatoes
65 ml (¼ cup) olive oil
Salt and pepper
15 ml (1 tbsp.) of chopped flat-leaf parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 425 ° F.
2. Spread oil on a large baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. 3. Place the potatoes on the baking sheet and mash them using a glass or the palm of your hand.
4. Sprinkle the tops of the potatoes with salt and pepper.
5. Place the baking sheet on the lowest rack of your oven and cook until the underside is crisp, about 12 to 15 minutes.
6. Flip the potatoes and cook for another 10 to 15 minutes or until both sides are crisp.
7. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve immediately with your favorite dip.