Kale and yellow beet salad
1 large bunch of kale, chopped
1 pack (284 g) of Champêtre diced yellow beets
85 ml (⅓ cup) of unsalted pistachios
85 ml (⅓ cup) of golden raisins
A pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
For the dressing:
45 ml (3 tbsp.) of white wine vinegar
15 ml (1 tbsp.) of dijon mustard
30 ml (2 tbsp.) of maple syrup
2.5 ml (½ teaspoon) of salt
30 ml (2 tbsp.) of olive oil
1 garlic clove, minced
- In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients.
- Place the kale in a large bowl and pour most of the dressing on top.
- Thoroughly toss the kale leaves with the dressing.
- Add the beets and the yellow raisins to the bowl and mix well. Add the rest of the dressing.
- Sprinkle with pistachios and red pepper flakes (optional) and serve.