Lentil and red beet salad
Cooking 0 minutes
Preparation 15 minutes
½ package (198.5g) of Champêtre diced red beets
500g tinned lentils
Juice of half a lemon
100 ml (3/8 cup) of 35% cream
5 sprigs of fresh dill
5 sprigs of fresh parsley
Salt and pepper
- Rinse the lentils, drain them well and place them in a large bowl.
- Add the beetroot cubes to the bowl and mix with the lentils. Add salt and pepper to taste and divide into 4 bowls.
- In another bowl, whip the cream, lemon juice, a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper, until you get a whipped cream texture.
- Roughly chop the sprigs of dill and parsley.
- For each individual portion, place 1 or 2 scoop of fresh cream and sprinkle with fresh herbs just before serving.