Vegan breakfast poke bowl
1 package (368 g) of Champêtre garlic-tomato Parisian potatoes, halved
A bunch of cherry tomatoes on the vine
Salt and pepper, to taste
100g of baby spinach
1 large gray shallot, finely chopped
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
300 g of firm tofu, drained, cut into cubes
1 ml (¼ tsp.) of turmeric, to taste
1 ml (¼ tsp.) of black salt, to taste
1 ripe avocado, halved
- Preheat oven to Broil.
- Brush the tomatoes with a little oil (keep them on the vine) and place them on a cookie sheet. Bake them for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the skin bursts and the top chars a little. Salt and set aside.
- In a small skillet, heat 2 tbsp. Of olive oil. Place the potatoes, cut side down, on the hot oil. Let them fry gently until they are golden brown. Season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
- Remove the oil from the skillet if there is any left. Place the spinach in the same skillet with a little water. Let the spinach wilt over low heat. Stir gently for even cooking. Salt, pepper and remove the spinach, and drain the water.
- Heat 1 tbsp. tablespoon oil in the same skillet and sauté the shallot and garlic over very low heat.
- Once the shallot is translucent, add the tofu. Crush it a little with the back of a spoon. Season with turmeric, black salt (gives it an egg taste) and pepper.
- Divide all the ingredients (including the avocado) between two bowls and drizzle with additional olive oil, if needed.