2 packs (2 x 368g) of Champêtre Parisian potatoes
30 ml (2 tbsp.) of olive oil
125 ml (½ cup) of onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
125 ml (½ cup) of shredded carrots
15 ml (1 tbsp.) of flour
500 ml (2 cups) of 35% cream
Salt and pepper to taste
65 ml (¼ cup) of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes, stirring a few times.
- Add carrots and garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle flour over sautéed onions and stir until combined. Pour in the cream, stir continuously and bring to a boil over medium heat. Season to taste.
- Add the Parisian potatoes to the skillet and toss to coat them with the creamy sauce. Heat 6 to 8 minutes or until potatoes are hot over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with the parsley and serve.