Layered avocado, beetroot and bocconcini
Cooking 0 minutes
Preparation 10 minutes
1 package (397g) of Champetre whole red beets
2 ripe avocados
1-2 large bocconcini balls
Salt and pepper
45 ml (3 tbsp.) of lemon juice
30 ml (2 tbsp.) of olive oil
30 ml (2 tbsp.) of balsamic vinegar
1 green onion, sliced into rings (optional)
- Using a mandolin, cut the beets, avocados and bocconcini into slices 4 to 5 mm thick.
- Place a beetroot to create a solid first layer. Salt and pepper lightly.
- Go up in layers and alternate with the slices of avocado and bocconcini (season lightly with salt and pepper between each layer). Finish with a beet on top.
- In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil and balsamic vinegar well.
- Pour dressing over top of the tier and garnish with decorative green onions.