Greek Chicken Meatballs and Potato
2 packs (2 x 397g) of Champêtre Greek potatoes
1kg (2,2lb) of ground chicken
1 green onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
5 ml (1 teaspoon) of smoked paprika
1 pinch of salt and pepper
1 large egg
45 ml (3 tbsp.) of breadcrumb
For the sauce:
100 g crumbled feta cheese
350g of greek yogurt
1 small bunch of dill, finely chopped
1 pinch of pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 C.
- On a baking sheet, place the potatoes and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a bowl, place the ground chicken, shallot, garlic cloves, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Mix well with your hands.
- Add egg and breadcrumbs, mix again and form 16 meatballs.
- In a skillet, pour a little olive oil and brown the chicken meatballs until the center is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by mixing the feta cheese, yogurt, dill and pepper well.
- Serve the meatballs hot with the potatoes and the sauce.