Parisian Potato Crust Pizza
Cooking 35 minutes
Preparation 20 minutes
2 packs (2 x 368 g) Champêtre garlic-tomatoes Parisian potatoes
190 ml (3/4 cup) of flour
1 beaten egg
125 ml (½ cup) of grated parmesan
30 ml (2 tbsp.) of melted butter
2.5 ml (½ tsp) of salt
1 small can of pizza sauce
1 package of sliced pepperoni
1 box of sliced mushrooms
375 ml (1 ½ cups) of grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, mash the potatoes well until smooth.
- Add the flour, beaten egg, grated parmesan, melted butter and salt, and mix everything well and form a large ball of dough.
- On a baking sheet, sprinkle a little flour so that the dough does not stick.
- Spread the dough on the plate to form a circle. If the dough is too thick, form 2 pizza bases.
- Spread the tomato sauce, lay the slices of pepperoni and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until the crust is cooked and the cheese is golden brown.