Yellow beet salad with feta and fine herbs
2 packs (2 x 284 g) of Champêtre diced yellow beets
1 French shallot, chopped
A few sprigs of chopped fresh dill (to taste)
A few chopped of fresh mint leaves (to taste)
200g feta cheese, cut into cubes
65 ml (¼ cup) of olive oil
30 ml (2 tbsp.) of rice vinegar
30 ml (2 tbsp.) of lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine the beets, French shallot, dill and mint.
- Divide into four (4) portions in bowls.
- Place cubes of feta on top. Do not mix.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, rice vinegar and lemon juice.
- Pour the dressing on top of the salad and serve.