Potato, shrimp and corn papillotes
1 packet (368 g) of Champêtre parisian potatoes
1 lb (454 g) of peeled and deveined shrimps
45 ml (3 tbsp.) of melted butter
Juice of half a lemon (+ lemon wedges for serving)
125 ml (½ cup) of chopped fresh parsley for garnish
15 ml (1 tbsp.) of paprika
8 ml (½ tbsp.) of garlic powder
8 ml (½ tbsp.) of onion powder
4 ml (¼ tbsp.) of dried thyme
4 ml (¼ tbsp.) of dried oregano
8 ml (½ tbsp.) of cayenne pepper (to taste)
8 ml (½ tbsp) of sea salt
8 ml (½ tbsp) of black pepper
- Preheat the BBQ to medium heat.
- In a bowl, mix the spices together well. Reserve.
- In a pot, boil the cut corns (in 4 pieces and then in halves lengthwise) for a few minutes to pre-cook. Drain well.
- On a large aluminum sheet, spread the melted butter with a brush.
- In a large bowl, place the potatoes, shrimps and corns.
- Sprinkle with the spice blend and mix well with your hands to cover everything.
- Place the ingredients on the foil, pour in the lemon juice and close the foil.
- Cook the papillote on the BBQ for 10 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley for decoration and serve with a lemon wedge.