Beet salad with orange
Cooking 0 minutes
Preparation 5 minutes
- 1 bag (397 g) Champêtre diced red beets
- 1 1/2 orange
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Apple cider vinegar
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Dijon mustard
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Squeeze the juice from 1/2 orange.
- Pour the juice into a bowl with the vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk in gradually adding olive oil.
- Add the beets and mix to coat them well.
- Peel the other orange and cut it into quarters.
- Gently add the oranges to the salad. Garnish with parsley.