Breakfast pizza and potatoes
1 package (397 g) cubed Champêtre breakfast potatoes
2 slices of bread of your choice, toasted
30 ml (2 tbsp.) of passata (tomato coulis)
A pinch of Italian spices
2 thin slices of ham
1/2 of a small red onion, sliced
50 g of grated mozzarella cheese
½ of a tomato, thinly sliced
A drizzle of balsamic vinegar
Pinch of salt and pepper
Chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Spray a baking sheet with oil and place the slices of bread on it.
- Spread them with passata and sprinkle with Italian spices.
- Add the slice of ham and a little of red onion.
- Garnish with grated mozzarella.
- Add tomato slices on top.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Add salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the toasts are crisp.
- At the same time, on a 2nd baking sheet, place the breakfast potatoes and cook for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the pizzas with parsley and serve with the potatoes.