Greek potato, egg and duck confit breakfast
- 1 pack (397 g) Champêtre Greek-style potatoes wedges
- 500 ml (2 cups) asparagus, cut into pieces
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) minced garlic
- 2 confit duck legs, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) fresh parsley leaf
- Heat a non-stick skillet over high heat. Remove the potatoes from their packaging and place them in the pan. Add the asparagus and cook for 7 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the minced garlic and keep cooking for 1 minute.
- In a microwave-safe dish, heat the duck confit for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the duck to the preparation in the pan. Transfer to a bowl. Cover with a sheet of aluminum foil and set aside.
- In the same pan, melt a little butter over low heat. Cook the eggs for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Divide the potato and duck mixture over the plates and top each serving with an egg. If desired, garnish with parsley leaves.
Roasted half-grapefruit with cardamom
Cut 2 grapefruit in half. Sprinkle the half grapefruit with 45 ml (3 tablespoons) of brown sugar and 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom. Place the half grapefruit on a baking sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 400 °F (205 °C).
Recipe developed in partnership with Pratico-Pratiques: