2 packs (2 x 397g) of Champêtre Greek potatoes
454g (1 lb) of salmon fillets
45ml (3 tbsp.) of olive oil
15ml (1 tbsp.) of lemon juice
15ml (1 tbsp.) of fresh dill, chopped
5ml (1 tsp) of dried oregano
1 clove garlic, minced
3ml (1/2 tsp) of salt
3ml (1/2 tsp) of pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Blot excess water from salmon fillets with a paper towel and place skin side down on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, dill, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Brush the marinade over the salmon and let stand while the oven preheats.
- On a second baking sheet, place the Greek potatoes.
- Put both sheets in the oven at the same time and cook for about 15 minutes or until the potatoes are golden (turn them halfway through cooking) and the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve the salmon with the Greek potatoes.