Parisian potato gratin
1 package (368 g) of Champêtre Parisian potatoes
65 ml (¼ cup) of shallots, chopped
170 ml (⅔ cup) of 15% cooking cream
10 ml (2 tsp.) of fresh parsley, chopped
5 ml (1 tsp) of fresh thyme, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
250 ml (1 cup) of grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain the Parisian potatoes.
- In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, shallots, cream, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper well.
- In two small individual baking dishes, pour the mixture of potatoes and cream evenly.
- Place grated cheddar on each and cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to “Broil” and brown for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- Serve as an accompaniment to the dish of your choice.