Potato salad with salami
4 packages (4 x 368 g) of Champêtre Parisian potatoes
65 ml (¼ cup) of olive oil
30 ml (2 tbsp.) of old-style mustard
15 ml (1 tbsp.) of apple cider vinegar
10 ml (2 tsp.) of honey
3 ml (½ tsp) of salt
3 ml (½ tsp) of pepper
1 salami sausage (or another type of cold cut), sliced and cut in 2
2 green onions, very thinly sliced
30 ml (2 tbsp.) of parsley leaves, chopped
- Drain the Parisian potatoes well.
- Cut them in half and place them in a large serving bowl.
- In another bowl, pour the oil, mustard, honey, vinegar, salt and pepper. Whisk until well blended.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the potatoes and toss gently to coat them well.
- Add salami to potatoes with green onions and parsley. Mix well. Serve immediately.