Souvlaki chicken skewers
1 pack (397 g) Champêtre Greek-style potatoes wedges
454 g (1 lb) of boneless chicken breast cut into 1 inch cubes
30 ml (2 tbsp.) of lemon juice
45 ml (3 tbsp.) of tablespoon olive oil
1 ml (¼ teaspoon) of dried oregano
5 ml (1 teaspoon) of salt
1 ml (¼ teaspoon) of black pepper
2 garlic cloves, minced
15 ml (1 tbsp.) of butter, melted
- In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic, with 1 tablespoon of water.
- Add the chicken cubes and toss to coat well. Cover and put in the fridge for 1 hour to let them marinate.
- Heat the BBQ to medium heat.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and thread them onto 4 skewers.
- Place in the center of the grill and cook, 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, take an aluminum plate (or make a papillote with aluminum foil), butter it with a brush and place the potatoes on it.
- Cook them for about 15 min or until crispy, and turn them halfway through cooking.
- Serve the Souvlaki Chicken Skewers and Greek Potatoes with your favorite sauce.