Beetroot and goat cheese frittata
1 pack (368g) of Champêtre Parisian potatoes
1 pack (397g) of Champêtre whole red beets
15 ml (1 tbsp.) of olive oil
6 large eggs
100 ml (1/3 cup + 1 tbsp.) of 15% cream
100 g of crumbled goat cheese
15g of butter
1 sprig of fresh thyme
Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350oF.
- In a skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Cut the Parisian potatoes into 8 pieces and place in the pan for about 15 minutes. Stir occasionally until golden brown.
- Place the potatoes in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Finely chop 2 whole beets (ideally using a mandolin). Réserver.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the cream. Add the potatoes and crumbled goat cheese. Mix well.
- Butter 4 small individual ovenproof dishes.
- Pour the egg and potato mixture evenly into the 4 dishes.
- Place beetroot slices on each dish to cover the top.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Add fresh thyme for decoration and serve hot.